Service & maintenance of equipment is not only a necessity but it can also save you thousands of pounds in repair or replacement bills, especially when it comes to your refrigeration equipment. Here are just a few benefits of regular service & maintenance:
- Reliability – regular service/maintenance not only enables your equipment to run more efficiently, but it also prevents the likeliness of serious and expensive repair problems occurring. Potential issues can be identified during a service/maintenance check and repaired whilst they are still small and not too expensive.
- Cleaner Equipment – all kinds of viruses, bacteria, mold or other nasties could be hiding in your equipment which has the potential to find its way into any food or other products you have stored. Maintenance ensures any traces of these are removed via thorough cleaning.
- Longer Life-Span – equipment that is better looked after will last longer – it’s common sense really! The same reason we service our cars – to keep them healthy and give them a longer life-span. So making sure your equipment undergoes regular service & maintenance will keep it lasting longer, meaning you aren’t paying out hefty replacement costs!
Service & maintenance is an important part of our business, and together, our team of Service/Maintenance Engineers possess over 200 years of experience!
We can provide on-site compressor overhauls and rebuilds for all major makes of compressor including: Sabroe, Grasso, Halls, Stal, York, Carrier, Trane, Gram, Bitzer, Copeland, Howden & Frick. We truly do recognise the importance of minimum downtime to your business and process, and this is why our engineers are focused on returning your plant to operation as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.
Our comprehensive Service Tool ‘CLIK’ ensures each Customer, Supplier, Service Schedule, Engineers’ Diary and much more are tracked and fully traceable. All Customers Plant assets are logged inclusive of Serial numbers for ease of cross-referencing and monitoring of historical service issues, overhaul history, and if applicable F-Gas compliance.
In addition to Breakdown Service, we also offer Maintenance Schedules, which have proved effective in reducing plant breakdowns and production downtime. Dedicated Maintenance regimes can be tailor-made to suit each client, site, and equipment needs, ensuring best performance and budget constraints are met.
Our Service & Maintenance Department offers the following:
- Tailor-made Maintenance visits based on planned durations
- Service Calls & Emergency Call-Outs
- Intense Cooler Cleaning regimes
- Vibration Monitoring
- Laser Alignment
- Oil Analysis
- Leak Detection Calibration
- Thermographic Surveys
- Compressor Overhauls
- Remote Monitoring
So, if you think your equipment is due some TLC in the way of service/maintenance, simply get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements and to find out how we can help your business – firstname.lastname@example.org