Refrigeration is a major part of our business, and our industrial and commercial refrigeration services have been used to complete numerous projects throughout the UK.
Since our formation in 1980, we have worked extensively in the Industrial Refrigeration sector and carried out projects including:
- Low temperature food distribution centres
- Chill temperature distribution stores
- In line freezing plant for the food industry
- Air blast freezing plant
- Large water chilling plant for the dairy industry
- Ice production plants for chemical process
- Process cooling plant for the chemical industry
- Horizontal and vertical plate freezing
- Abattoir plants
- Pumped ammonia with hot gas defrost
- Low pressure receiver systems with reverse cycle defrost
In addition to new installations, we have extensive experience in upgrading and extending facilities. Our expertise allows us to accommodate modifications with minimum disturbance to production. As an independent company, we are free to select and supply equipment which best suits your needs as we are not constrained to any one manufacturer.
Our engineers possess over 200 years combined experience and we have been successfully trading for almost 40 years! If this isn’t reason enough to choose us for your refrigeration projects, then you can also rest assured that when you work with us you will receive a dedicated, tailored service to suit your personal requirements, a friendly and approachable team, and 100% quality! You can call us to discuss your requirements or to get a quote – 01429 836 161.
Commercial refrigeration is also an important and successful part of our business, with many projects being carried out across the various sectors of the Food Industry. For other clients, we are able to offer bespoke systems to meet their needs for Science Laboratories, Advance Composites, Hospitals, Pharmacies and Mortuaries. Each enquiry is discussed in detail with our clients to ensure they are offered the best solution for the application. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Choice of the type of refrigerant used
- Assessment in the use of secondary glycol systems rather than solely direct expansion systems
- Life–cycle costs
- F-Gas Requirements
- Consideration of Air Distribution within the temperature-controlled areas to minimise the impact of noise and draughts
- Stand-by capabilities of equipment
- Enhanced energy Saving measures such as floating condensing pressures and liquid pump amplification
- Reliability using proven manufacturers