With extensive knowledge and almost 40 years worth of experience in our sector, we really are the right choice for your project! Not only do our engineers undergo regular training, but between them they have an impressive 200+ years worth of experience. So whether you need some commercial or industrial refrigeration, we’re your guys!
Since our formation in 1980, we have worked extensively in the Industrial Refrigeration sector and have completed numerous projects, including:
- Low temperature food distribution centres
- Chill temperature distribution stores
- In line freezing plant for the food industry
- Air blast freezing plant
- Large water chilling plant for the dairy industry
- Ice production plants for chemical process
- Process cooling plant for the chemical industry
- Horizontal and vertical plate freezing
- Abattoir plants
- Pumped ammonia with hot gas defrost
- Low pressure receiver systems with reverse cycle defrost
Commercial refrigeration is an important and successful part of our business, with many projects being carried out across the various sectors of the Food Industry. For other clients, we are able to offer bespoke systems to meet their needs for Science Laboratories, Advance Composites, Hospitals, Pharmacies and Mortuaries.
- Choice of the type of refrigerant used
- Assessment in the use of secondary glycol systems rather than solely direct expansion systems
- Life–cycle costs
- F-Gas Requirements
- Consideration of Air Distribution within the temperature-controlled areas to minimise the impact of noise and draughts
- Stand-by capabilities of equipment
- Enhanced energy Saving measures such as floating condensing pressures and liquid pump amplification
- Reliability using proven manufacturers
In addition to new installations, EJM has extensive experience in upgrading and extending facilities. Our expertise allows us to accommodate modifications with minimum disturbance to production. As an independent company, we are free to select and supply equipment which best suits your needs as we are not constrained to any one manufacturer.
Here are some other great reasons to work with us too:
- Successfully trading for almost 40 years
- Engineers trained to comply with all Health & Safety Regulations
- EN ISO 9001:2015 Accredited
- Continuous Training Programme
- Accredited member of Safe Contractor
- Dedicated personnel trained to NEBOSH
- Fair & Competitive Rates
When you work with us, you can rest assured you will receive 100% quality, as well as a professional and friendly service. So give us a call to discuss your requirements today and find out how we could be helping you and your business.