What Does the Future of the Commercial Refrigeration Sector Look Like?
The commercial refrigeration sector is undergoing growth and innovation like its never experienced before. Changing consumer habits, along with regulatory pressures and increasing demands for more sustainable technologies are driving transformation in the sector, and owners of commercial refrigeration equipment are finding themselves with more choice than ever before. This is why it’s so important to discuss your requirements with a professional and expert company, who can ensure you get the equipment best suited to your business’ needs.
The commercial refrigeration system of the modern day has witnessed significant improvement over the past few decades, and many pieces of equipment are now much more efficient and functional than they once were. Less space is now taken up by refrigeration systems, more storage space is provided, and less energy is used, all these factors are greatly beneficial to businesses and the planet!
For us here at EJM, commercial refrigeration is and always has been both an important and successful part of our business, and we work hard to ensure our customers are provided with the most effective and efficient equipment.
When you work with us, each enquiry is discussed in detail to ensure you are offered the best solution for the application. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Choice of the type of refrigerant used
- Assessment in the use of secondary glycol systems rather than solely direct expansion systems
- Life–cycle costs
- F-Gas Requirements
- Consideration of Air Distribution within the temperature-controlled areas to minimise the impact of noise and draughts
- Stand-by capabilities of equipment
- Enhanced energy Saving measures such as floating condensing pressures and liquid pump amplification
- Reliability using proven manufacturers
If you would like to discuss your commercial refrigeration requirements, then don’t hesitate to get in touch, where a member of our friendly team will be waiting to help you! You can contact EJM at firstname.lastname@example.org